The Maryland State Police have reported on a three-vehicle crash which killed a 15 year old competition cheerleader, Katana Graves, of Front Royal. While traveling to a cheer competition in Newark, Delaware, the vehicle in which the teen was traveling was involved in a crash on Interstate 95. Her family and friends in the cheer community mourn her loss.
- Tragic Loss in the Cheer Community January 23, 2019
- How a Wrongful Death Claim Works July 9, 2018
- What to Do if You’ve Been Hurt at Work June 12, 2018
- Crash Kills Prominent Veteran March 28, 2018
- What to Ask Your Accident Lawyer After Getting Injured March 22, 2018