Tractor trailer rear-ended plaintiff’s vehicle and pushed it up an embankment and into trees. It was speculated that the driver of the tractor trailer may have fallen asleep. Plaintiff is a single father and sole caretaker of his daughter. Plaintiff suffered a shattered vertebrae in his lower back as well as neck injuries. The Ritchie Law Firm negotiated a $1.2 million dollar settlement for the plaintiff.
- Getting Your Car Repaired After An Auto Accident — Part 1 May 27, 2023
- The Rising Numbers of Truck Accidents May 21, 2023
- How Do I File A Workers’ Compensation Claim in Virginia? May 8, 2023
- Understanding the Virginia Car Accident Statute of Limitations May 2, 2023
- Is There Any Difference Between a Tractor Trailer Accident and a Car Accident? April 28, 2023