Tractor trailer rear-ended plaintiff’s vehicle and pushed it up an embankment and into trees. It was speculated that the driver of the tractor trailer may have fallen asleep. Plaintiff is a single father and sole caretaker of his daughter. Plaintiff suffered a shattered vertebrae in his lower back as well as neck injuries. The Ritchie Law firm negotiated a $1.2 million dollar settlement for the plaintiff.
- Virginia’s New Laws — January 2022 January 14, 2022
- Prince Andrew Sexual Abuse Lawsuit January 13, 2022
- How Does a Permanent Injury Affect Virginia Workers’ Compensation? January 10, 2022
- Interstate 95 Multi-Vehicle Crash January 5, 2022
- How to Get Property Damage Paid After a Car Accident? December 15, 2021