Tractor trailer rear-ended plaintiff’s vehicle and pushed it up an embankment and into trees. It was speculated that the driver of the tractor trailer may have fallen asleep. Plaintiff is a single father and sole caretaker of his daughter. Plaintiff suffered a shattered vertebrae in his lower back as well as neck injuries. The Ritchie Law firm negotiated a $1.2 million dollar settlement for the plaintiff.
- How a Wrongful Death Claim Works July 9, 2018
- What to Do if You’ve Been Hurt at Work June 12, 2018
- Crash Kills Prominent Veteran March 28, 2018
- What to Ask Your Accident Lawyer After Getting Injured March 22, 2018
- 5 Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer Before Hiring Them February 16, 2018