Tractor trailer rear-ended plaintiff’s vehicle and pushed it up an embankment and into trees. It was speculated that the driver of the tractor trailer may have fallen asleep. Plaintiff is a single father and sole caretaker of his daughter. Plaintiff suffered a shattered vertebrae in his lower back as well as neck injuries. The Ritchie Law Firm negotiated a $1.2 million dollar settlement for the plaintiff.
- My Virginia Workers’ Compensation Claim Was Denied November 25, 2023
- Can You Settle a Car Accident Claim Without a Lawyer? November 16, 2023
- Dealing With The Insurance Adjuster After A Virginia Car Accident November 9, 2023
- Virginia Workers Comp Shoulder Injury Settlements November 2, 2023
- Why Are Tractor Trailer Accidents So Devastating? October 24, 2023