Tractor trailer rear-ended plaintiff’s vehicle and pushed it up an embankment and into trees. It was speculated that the driver of the tractor trailer may have fallen asleep. Plaintiff is a single father and sole caretaker of his daughter. Plaintiff suffered a shattered vertebrae in his lower back as well as neck injuries. The Ritchie Law firm negotiated a $1.2 million dollar settlement for the plaintiff.
- Big Truck Crashes July 11, 2019
- 2019 Virginia New Laws Update July 3, 2019
- Accidents Involving Tractor Trailers Are Devastating June 29, 2019
- Drowsy Driving, How To Protect Yourself: Luray Rt 211 West Crash June 26, 2019
- $2.725 Million Recovered By Virginia Truck Accident Lawyers June 21, 2019