Tractor trailer rear-ended plaintiff’s vehicle and pushed it up an embankment and into trees. It was speculated that the driver of the tractor trailer may have fallen asleep. Plaintiff is a single father and sole caretaker of his daughter. Plaintiff suffered a shattered vertebrae in his lower back as well as neck injuries. The Ritchie Law firm negotiated a $1.2 million dollar settlement for the plaintiff.
- $2 Million Dollar Settlement in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Truck Accident May 14, 2019
- Harrisonburg Workers’ Compensation: A Case Study May 10, 2019
- WARNING: ARE YOU SETTLING FOR FINANCIAL RUIN? May 6, 2019
- My Doctor Says My Injury Is Permanent. How Does That Affect My Virginia Workers’ Comp. Claim? May 3, 2019
- Can I Get Pain And Suffering For My Virginia Workers’ Comp Claim? April 29, 2019