Tractor trailer rear-ended plaintiff’s vehicle and pushed it up an embankment and into trees. It was speculated that the driver of the tractor trailer may have fallen asleep. Plaintiff is a single father and sole caretaker of his daughter. Plaintiff suffered a shattered vertebrae in his lower back as well as neck injuries. The Ritchie Law firm negotiated a $1.2 million dollar settlement for the plaintiff.
- Rockingham and Augusta County Accidents Increase as State Opens Up May 19, 2020
- Virginia Workers’ Compensation and Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Worker’s Compensation Video – Winchester Attorney May 6, 2020
- Nursing Home Requirements During COVID-19 April 28, 2020
- Coronavirus and Nursing Homes April 27, 2020