Tractor trailer rear-ended plaintiff’s vehicle and pushed it up an embankment and into trees. It was speculated that the driver of the tractor trailer may have fallen asleep. Plaintiff is a single father and sole caretaker of his daughter. Plaintiff suffered a shattered vertebrae in his lower back as well as neck injuries. The Ritchie Law firm negotiated a $1.2 million dollar settlement for the plaintiff.
- Navigating Icy Roads: Interstate 64/Afton Mountain Crash November 17, 2019
- How Do I Calculate Average Weekly Wage: Virginia Workers’ Compensation November 14, 2019
- Most Dangerous Roads in Frederick County November 6, 2019
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Red Tape October 29, 2019
- Do You Have Info On Harrisonburg Hit And Run? October 25, 2019