Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- Navigating Icy Roads: Interstate 64/Afton Mountain Crash November 17, 2019
- How Do I Calculate Average Weekly Wage: Virginia Workers’ Compensation November 14, 2019
- Most Dangerous Roads in Frederick County November 6, 2019
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Red Tape October 29, 2019
- Do You Have Info On Harrisonburg Hit And Run? October 25, 2019