Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- Harrisonburg VA Car Accident Lawyer March 28, 2023
- My Car Was Totaled and I Wasn’t At Fault March 23, 2023
- Can I Change Jobs While on Workers’ Comp? March 15, 2023
- Settle Your Car Accident Claim March 8, 2023
- Accident in My Personal Vehicle on Company Time? February 28, 2023