Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- Big Truck Crashes July 11, 2019
- 2019 Virginia New Laws Update July 3, 2019
- Accidents Involving Tractor Trailers Are Devastating June 29, 2019
- Drowsy Driving, How To Protect Yourself: Luray Rt 211 West Crash June 26, 2019
- $2.725 Million Recovered By Virginia Truck Accident Lawyers June 21, 2019