Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- How Much Does A Workers Comp Lawyer Charge? September 27, 2023
- Traumatic Brain Injury Symptoms Management September 22, 2023
- What To Do When You’re Rear-Ended? September 13, 2023
- Virginia Motorcycle Accident Lawyers September 7, 2023
- How Does a Permanent Injury Affect Virginia Workers’ Compensation? August 30, 2023