Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- Virginia Workers’ Comp Settlement November 29, 2022
- Car Accident Claim Types November 22, 2022
- The Virginia State Bar Won’t Let Us Say We’re the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Virginia November 15, 2022
- Best Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer Near Me November 15, 2022
- Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me November 9, 2022