Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- How a Wrongful Death Claim Works July 9, 2018
- What to Do if You’ve Been Hurt at Work June 12, 2018
- Crash Kills Prominent Veteran March 28, 2018
- What to Ask Your Accident Lawyer After Getting Injured March 22, 2018
- 5 Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer Before Hiring Them February 16, 2018