Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- Virginia’s New Laws — January 2022 January 14, 2022
- Prince Andrew Sexual Abuse Lawsuit January 13, 2022
- How Does a Permanent Injury Affect Virginia Workers’ Compensation? January 10, 2022
- Interstate 95 Multi-Vehicle Crash January 5, 2022
- How to Get Property Damage Paid After a Car Accident? December 15, 2021