Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- $2 Million Dollar Settlement in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Truck Accident May 14, 2019
- Harrisonburg Workers’ Compensation: A Case Study May 10, 2019
- WARNING: ARE YOU SETTLING FOR FINANCIAL RUIN? May 6, 2019
- My Doctor Says My Injury Is Permanent. How Does That Affect My Virginia Workers’ Comp. Claim? May 3, 2019
- Can I Get Pain And Suffering For My Virginia Workers’ Comp Claim? April 29, 2019