Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- Rockingham and Augusta County Accidents Increase as State Opens Up May 19, 2020
- Virginia Workers’ Compensation and Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Worker’s Compensation Video – Winchester Attorney May 6, 2020
- Nursing Home Requirements During COVID-19 April 28, 2020
- Coronavirus and Nursing Homes April 27, 2020