Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- CONSUMER ALERT!! Electric bill scam March 20, 2019
- Getting Your Car Repaired — Part 2 March 19, 2019
- Getting Your Car Repaired After An Auto Accident — Part 1 March 12, 2019
- CONSUMER ALERT!! IRS Scam March 7, 2019
- Recovery of Vehicle Property Damages March 6, 2019