Tractor trailer driver employed by poultry processing company was operating the company’s truck in Rockingham County, Virginia. The driver took a rural turn too fast and the trailer overturned and landed on plaintiff’s vehicle which was traveling in the opposite direction. The accident killed the driver of the other vehicle as well as his son. The Ritchie Law Firm obtained a settlement of $1.25 million for the surviving beneficiary.
- What to do if a Commercial Vehicle Hits You May 26, 2022
- 2022 Virginia New Laws Update May 13, 2022
- Do Preexisting Conditions Affect a Car Accident Claim in Virginia? May 4, 2022
- What to do if You’re Hit by a Tractor Trailer April 19, 2022
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer April 8, 2022